COVID-19 pandemic is a health and humanitarian crisis, and businesses have had a massive impact in terms of production and business continuity. While the crisis unfolds, Businesses will prepare for what is coming next and want to rapidly adjust to the ‘New Normal’.
A global leader in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) was facing issues in restarting large-scale operations across multiple locations. The Management team needed help in monitoring locations of all employees at their offices, warehouses, outlets, etc. and ensure they maintain social distancing as per government norms. As part of employee well-being, they also wanted a solution to track employee contact history in case any of their employee was infected, so that their first-level contacts could be identified and isolated immediately. This would not only ensure employee safety but will also play a vital role in business continuity. Necessary actions could be taken only if they had access to such critical information real-time.
SenseGiz has served many large enterprises with asset & people tracking solutions. To address to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we built a world class solution on our existing platform to help prevent further business shutdowns and ensure employee health and safety.
We analysed the customer requirements and customized a solution based on that. With our solution, Social Distancing can be enforced in any factory/office environment and detailed Historical Contact Tracing can be done to minimize disruption and quickly isolate only the affected people and areas.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each employee is assigned a FIND device, which helps in unique identification. Employees have to wear the FIND as a tag or wrist band.
- There are COINs and GATEWAYs installed across the facility at fixed points.
- FIND will track every movement of the employee and relay this information to the nearest available COIN
- FIND will also give an audio alert (buzzer/beep) to the users if they violate or come in close contact with other employees. The same information is sent to the Admin as well for further action
- COINs form a mesh-network (proprietary) and transmit this data from FINDs from one node to another (COIN to COIN communication).
- WiFi or Ethernet GATEWAYs located at strategic locations retrieve this data from the COINs and pushes it the cloud, using which, the admin can access dashboards with real-time information
- Admin can assign a FIND, set social distancing threshold value, track location and violations with duration, as and when it happens since the Admin will have access to real-time information from the reports generated through our dashboard.
- Admin can access real-time data via these Dashboards, and track employees if they are not following social distancing norms.
- The Dashboard and reports can help the Admin identify the location where the violation /contact has occurred, which employees are involved, time duration, etc.
- Admin can also set Geo-fencing for certain locations so that we have restricted entry only for certain employees and can also trace via historical data of employees to ensure infected employees/users and their contacts are quarantined and there no impact on the business.
- Admin can do multiple tasks such as assigning work-shifts via the Dashboard, check battery status of individual FINDS, access reports along with LIVE monitoring
Benefits of the system
- Easy integration with no additional IT hardware.
- QR code scanning for registration and reusability
- Economical and Scalable
- Location-based workflow management
- Real-time people tracking
- Improved workforce co-ordination
- Real time alerts for all violations
- Historical and current data reports through intelligent algorithms
- Contact tracing for employees detected with COVID19 virus
- Isolate only the affected employees and areas. Helps with business continuity
- Data remains private to the customer and is not shared with any third party
- Adherence to Government norms & quickly control any outbreak