Wi-FI and Ethernet Gateway
SenseGiz’s Gateways transfer data from the COINs to our cloud platform. The Gateway has two aspects: Wi-Fi or Ethernet, which transfers data to the cloud and the BLE module which connects to the COINs in mesh.
- Module Operating Temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- BLE Frequency: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- BLE Data Rate: 1Mbps
- BLE section Microcontroller Core: Powerful ARM® Cortex® -M3
- Wi-Fi Section Microcontroller Core: ARM® Cortex®-M4
- Wide Supply Voltage Range
- Normal Operation: 1.8 to 3.8 V
- External Regulator Mode: 1.7 to 1.95V
- Supports Ethernet connections
- For Wi-Fi + BLE gateway , on the BLE side, the gateway is a part of the low power, point to point mesh network.
- The Ethernet module is used if the facility does not have Wi-Fi, does not permit or restrict the use of Wi-Fi.
- Our Wi-Fi / Ethernet Gateway can store data on your cloud server using out platform.
- One Gateway can support a mesh network of up to 80 COIN units.
- Multiple Gateways could be used to create a large network and all such Gateways can be linked to a central cloud.