COIN attached to fences can detect unauthorized intrusion or tampering. Our intelligent algorithms can recognize human activities using dual motion and vibration sensor.
$14.3 Billion Losses per year due to illegal intrusion
Patented point to point mesh technology of tiny sensors.
100's of kilometers of area can be secured using COIN
80% Increase in People Safety. Detect multiple intrusions simultaneously even in the presence of background environmental noise
Get real time alerts with location, if someone is trying to intrude the perimeter
A government organization wanted real time data on trespassing and intrusion activity in an area where no person was allowed. The entire perimeter was to be covered against such activities and hence the solution was required to be very cost effective and efficient.
The organization also demanded no false alarms due to rains, winds etc.
The perimeter was covered with our Coins. Sensors in the coin would detect intrusion activity and send real time notification to its users, which helped them take appropriate action.
Wireless connectivity and wireless streaming, hence a perfect fit in such cases.
Due to its small size, the coin is not visible to the intruders
- COIN can be installed through out the fence at a distance of 30 feet apart.
- COINs can detect vibration and motion
- Get real time alerts on unauthorized entry and events.
- COINs can be atached to walls, fences, doors, windows to detect tampering or entry.
- Our Machine Learning model can recognize human activities using the dual motion & vibration sensors.
- Real time data analysis can distinguish between humans (walking, running, crawling or tunneling) and other objects like vehicles, animals etc.
Power distribution centre
Buildings and Infrastructure