Predict health of critical rotating equipment such as motors, pumps, compressors, industrial fans with our sensors.
Easy to install, Plug and Play devices with remote access on web and mobile through the cloud
Plug and Play, wireless sensors installed on assets monitor real time vibrations.
Critical data is transmitted securely to the cloud through our gateway
Visualize this data anywhere through web and mobile and get real time alerts
CASE STUDY 1
A welding rod manufacturing company working in 3 shifts wanted to monitor vibrations of machines, measure productivity especially in 3rd shift by monitoring ON/OFF time, further vibration of the machine due to change in the worker and also predict the failure in advance. The deployment that we did was different from any other predictive maintenance use case as we deep dive into the data.
Apart from this, wire winding machines – Bobbins which are creating high vibrations to be identified, monitored, reported along with machine ON/OFF time. Identify erroneous bobbins, measure ON/OFF time shift-wise.
To overcome this issue, we installed our COIN PRO devices on the machines to gather accelerometer sensor data in all the 3 axis, viz. axial, horizontal and vertical direction. We ran a complex algorithm on COIN wherein data from COIN is analyzed and a final output is displayed on the dashboard.
Currently we are streaming data every minute from
accelerometer and gyroscope sensor. There is an option to set threshold values for each of the sensors and get alert only when it crosses.
With this deployment the customer gets lots of insight on the machine vibration, predict the failure well before it happens, and also the pattern in which machines are running.
- Overall machine performance parameter
- Machine utilization report and alarm indication if
Idle for more than defined time slot
- Real time data processing and online Update
collection at the central server
- Automated Report, Customized Analytics and
dashboard and notifications of Processed Data
- Cost-effective Data transmission- 3G/LTE,
- Measure the productivity by shift and operator
CASE STUDY 2
CHALLENGE - Machine tracking and utilization management
A major technology company wanted to monitor the performance of their assets on field. The company
wanted to measure the following parameters.
- Machine Overall Performance Parameter monitoring
- Machine utilization time notification Idle, on Production, Off.
- Displacement/Movement tracking
- Online Update collection at the central server
- Automated Report and Dashboard availability
Our COIN devices were installed on the machines using which,
- The company was able to generate machine utilization report and alarm indication if the machine was
idle for more than defined time slot
- If the Machine crosses the geo-fenced Area, an alert would be send to the command center
- Auto and Faster data processing in less than 5 Minutes.
- Customized Analytics and dashboard and notifications of Processed Data
- Vibration data can be streamed at regular intervals of time.
- Data for all three axis can be seen on the dashboard
- Vibration analytics can be done using FFT on dashboard.
- Analytics dashboard for vibration monitoring.
- Set upper and lower threshold values.
- Get alerted in case the threshold values are crossed.
- Analyze historical data to see where frequent problems are taking place.